Five lovely days at sea – priceless (actually this is a repositioning cruise, so the “price” was really good!). Here are 6 ship shots of the Galaxy.
1. The 11th, 12th, and 13th floors – pools, hot tubs and lounge chairs. We’re bottling this sunshine to take out in February!
2. An awesome performance by pianist Naki Ataman from Turkey – 80 minutes, no sheet music, no stopping!
3. The crew dresses up the ship for Christmas – how nice to see the church in the little gingerbread town.
4. Not only do we eat food, we also take pictures of it – but you already knew that.
5. Editing in my office.
6. Christmas is in the air – this is our cabin door. Down the hall someone put up a pair of antlers and a Christmas stocking – kind of like a dorm, or a retirement home! (Tee Hee).